R&D Tax Consultant
R&D Tax Consultant - Technical
Excellent Salary + benefits + incentives
Essentia Solutions are seeking experienced Research & Development Tax consultants to join a leading Northwest business, the role itself requires excellent levels of customer service. Our client offers legislative knowledge in the market regarding tax rebates to their client base. This position suits someone who must be able to demonstrate a strong background in R&D/Innovation Incentives Tax undertaking both SME and Corporate.
Tax Consultant Key Responsibilities: -
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients
- Technical assessment of projects in line with HMRC R&D tax relief guidelines and preparation of supporting technical documentation
- Supporting claims in the event of HMRC R&D enquiries
- Developing own knowledge and skills in R&D tax relief and other related issues, keeping technical knowledge fully up to date and continuing to improve.
- Writing compelling technical project reports to bring out the key technical factors of client projects to support R&D claims
Tax Consultant Qualifications, skills, and experience: -
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of R&D tax relief, with experience in a specialist R&D firm or other accountancy practice
- Strong attention to detail and first-time accuracy is essential
- Flexible approach to work
- Project Management
In return you will be offered the following package: -
- Competitive salary doe
- Uncapped bonus
- Flexible hours
- Remote and Office
- Staff incentives
- Excellent culture
- And more
- Corporation Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'