R&D Tax Consultant, Abingdon - options to work from home and reduced hours considered
Global CTS Recruitment is recruiting for a vibrant niche consultancy with an overarching aim to stimulate and support research and development focused businesses to innovate. Our main service offerings centre around providing support to; access grant funding and secure R&D tax credits. Currently recruiting for the Oxford office, we’re looking for someone to join our R&D tax credit claims team. You will be joining a fast-growing R&D team and as such, you will have the opportunity to play a key part in the continued growth of the business.
You’ll support clients with researching and writing claims for R&D Tax Credits whilst undertaking technical and financial assessment, liaison with HMRC, dealing with HMRC enquiries and client management. The role is client facing and relies on your ability to deal with senior technical people on a one to one basis, conducting structured interviews and the writing of high-quality technical reports. This is a great opportunity if you’re looking for a chance to take a stimulating role working with clients and in collaboration with a team-based and consultancy environment.
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients
- Technical assessment of projects in line with HMRC R&D tax relief guidelines and preparation of supporting technical documentation
- Writing compelling technical project reports to bring out the key technical factors of client projects to support R&D claims
- Developing own knowledge and skills in R&D tax relief and other related issues, to keep technical knowledge fully up to date and continue to improve
- Interaction with clients' technical and engineering staff in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of the projects undertaken and identify how aspects of projects meet the R&D Guidelines
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Degree qualified in technical subject area
- Demonstrable technical knowledge and experience of R&D tax relief
- Adept at translating technical conversation into clear, concise and compelling documents
- You interact readily with other technical professionals, have outstanding interpersonal skills and excel in eloquence and concise summary of information
- Strong attention to detail and first-time accuracy is essential
- Experience in dealing with technological challenges faced by industry professionals, such as engineering design, the development or improvement of manufacturing processes, development of new products and improvements to existing products
- Project management skills and client relationship-building abilities
- Comfortable working in a close team
- Dependent on experience and knowledge
- Option to work part of the week from home
- Package includes pension and company bonus scheme
If you are interested in this post please send your CV, along with a covering letter describing how you feel that you are the ideal candidate and that you meet all the criteria above. Full-time permanent - although would consider part-time based on candidate
- Financial Services
- Technical Reports
- HMRC enquiries
- Tax Credits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'