R&D Tax Consultant - STEM
R&D Tax Consultant
Location: Manchester City Centre
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Research and Development (R&D) Tax Consultant working within a leading international Research Development Tax consultancy team. The client is an accountancy practice with an exciting and diverse R&D Tax portfolio that covers a range of sectors across the STEM sectors.
Full training will be provided on R&D Tax credits so you are able to offer clients with technical advice on R&D tax and the submission of claims to HMRC.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Providing specialist advice on R&D tax reliefs
- Preparation of written reports to support R&D tax relief claims
- Preparing financial calculations to support claims
- Work across a diverse portfolio of clients
- Attending various client technical and business meetings
- You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to use industry-specific language to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
Applicants will have a relevant degree in a STEM discipline, ideally with experience working in an office based/customer orientated position. You will be a highly professional individual with strong consultative communication skills. You will be able to work to tight timeframes, be able to multi-task and will be looking to progress your career within a business orientated STEM discipline.
If you have an outgoing personality and seek a very progressive and collaborative working environment which utilises your degree and industry knowledge this could be the role for you.
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'