Are you degree-qualified with industrial experience in chemistry or textile science? Are you an experienced research scientist? Have you managed product development projects? There is a superb role for you at this World Changing spin-out company based in the South Yorkshire area.
Your day-to-day duties will be:
- To design and deliver experimental technology projects based around a novel laundry technology
- To improve the quality of the laundry product
- To support the scale up of successful technology
- To communicate technical information to internal teams at all levels
- To assist in the development and maintenance of the patent portfolio
You will be right for the role with this background:
- A BSc, MSc, or PhD in the Physical Sciences
- Practical experience in an industrial setting (3+ years)
- Experience of project and product development
- Proven project management skills
Candidates with experience in laundry formulations or textile/garment finishing will be held in particularly high regard.
If you are looking for your next challenge and this could be it, email your up to date CV in Word format with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, as the most desirable candidates in the field will be attracted to the chance to join this company during a strong and exciting expansion phase.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job