CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a highly-motivated Research Scientist to join the R&D team of a growing Biotechnology company based in Oxford.
In this position you will play a key role in the development of new immunological products and services for the company, and will be required to interact across teams internally and with external parties.
- Preferably educated to PhD level in Biochemistry, Immunology or related scientific discipline, with a strong publication record.
- An in-depth knowledge of protein biochemistry, molecular biology, molecular and cellular immunology and assay development.
- Experience in antibody engineering, protein-protein interaction and binding affinity measurements would be highly desirable.
- Strong Bio-Analytical Skills
- Experience working to GxP standards
- The ability to work well independently or as part of a team, with excellent communication levels.
- Experience in supervision and managing suppliers would also be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like more information then please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Assay Development
- Protein Expression