Are you seeking your next senior level R&D role and open to working in the beautiful South East of Ireland?
Our client is a very progressive medical device company operating within the orthopaedic medical devices market, successfully selling their product ranges both locally and internationally.
Through continued growth of their business, they are now seeking to hire a senior R&D Programme Manager to lead design, development and commercialisation activities.
- Are you a high calibre, senior level R&D engineer/executive that has successfully managed a team, design process and NPD projects, developing under the ISO13485 standard?
- Have you designed from concept stage right through to product launch and post market follow up?
- Do you have a track record in dealing with orthopaedic doctors, clinicians, Kol’s and customers?
- As Programme Manager, you will motivate and coordinate the team to achieve their respective project objectives within specified time lines, working closely with the R&D Director to implement the company’s strategy and achieve its business goals.
- You will ensure that all research, design and development activities comply with relevant regulatory standards
- You will coordinate transfer of R&D projects to pilot & series manufacturing and be familiar with all related quality and regulatory protocols necessary.
- Supporting marketing to ensure timely product launches will also fall into your remit.
- Expect to coordinate the company’s training programme to train clinicians and customers on how to effectively use company products so as to secure and accelerate product adoption in the market.
- Min Level 8 Hons Degree in Mechanical or Polymer engineering, Industrial design, Chemistry, Biomechanics or Materials Science.
- Minimum 5 years working in the medical device sector, have at least 3 years of leading and supervising a team in an R & D / product development environment, and have a proven programme/project management track record.
- Will have worked under an ISO or FDA regulatory system Experience of product verification and validation procedures and techniques and are capable of managing NPD projects from conception to product commercialisation.
- Experienced with design and development procedures and experience of building or contributing to a "design history file" during product development is a serious advantage.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Medical Devices
- Research Development