Torque Consulting are currently recruiting for a R&D Process Design Engineer to join one of our leading food manufacturers based in the West Midlands of the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing division within the business, where the open minded, flexible nature of the role promotes and exciting day to day position.
Day to Day?
- New identification of new processing routes commercialisation to market
- Scale-up of new and modified products from laboratory prototypes and pilot line productions
- Manufacturing scale feasibility testing within full-scale production plants
- Technical evaluations of internal and external process or manufacturing technologies or facilities.
- Develop new process or product opportunities that enable business growth
- Corporate/local safety and food safety policies and procedures.
What do you need to have?
- Experience in process improvement or optimization efforts
- Experience in new food process development
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Expertise in process technologies and engineering principles relevant to process development and scale-up
If you are interested in this role, please contact Josh Towne at our Manchester Office.
Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'