Our client is a global business who develop and manufacture fast moving consumer goods for domestic and commercial uses.
This role is will be located at the company's new R&D facility located in Reading.
The successful R&D Microbiologist will be responsible for:
- Qualifying and validating the effectiveness of a new microbiological tool relative to company products and reference chemicals, confirming the accuracy and sensitivity of the techniques relative to known reference cultures, and establish the relationship relative to traditional microbiological techniques.
- Training others in the operation of the equipment, sample analysis and data handling.
- Generating data to help validate the technique.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A PhD in Microbiology, Bioanalytical, or a closely related discipline.
- Good critical thinking skills with an ability to turn data into learnings and influence project direction.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with others.
For more information or to apply for this R&D Microbiologist position, please contact Graeme Pallas on or email , quoting job ref 48266.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'