R & D Engineering Technician
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Cast Moulding and R & D Engineering Technician.
To provide engineering, investigative, calibration and validation support for the execution of projects internally for the business and external third parties.
To take process issues or improvements from concept through investigation and testing to final validation and implementation. This could be as part of the R & D team or working stand alone. Playing an active supporting role to the cast moulding R and D technician responsible for the manufacture of the moulded bandage lenses.
- Set up of lathes for the manufacture of optics for both the bandage lens mould manufacture and all R&D projects.
- Manufacture of mould optic to internal and external third-party requirements.
- To assist in the calibration or re- validation of equipment within the R and D lab.
- Accurate completion of calibration and re-validation documents.
- Perform investigative studies for the purpose of process improvements for both the cast moulding manufacturing process and R and D projects.
- Accurate and complete generation of investigation reports.
- Assist in the completion of equipment and process qualifications and validations including required quality system documentation.
- Ensuring all equipment both new and existing is accurately recorded in the company IP and Maintenance / Calibration registers.
- Generation or updating of QMS documents (such as work instructions, calibration procedures, records, etc) to required standards.
- Support the cast moulding and R & D technician in the manufacture of cast moulded lenses as required
Assist the Project Engineer as required in supporting other departments in their engineering needs. E.g. equipment calibration, equipment repairs
BTEC, City & Guilds or equivalent in an engineering subject.
- Analytical thinking
- Adaptability/Change Management
- Applied Professional and Technical skills
- Conceptual Thinking
- Developing self
- Innovative/Creative thinking
- Relationship Building
- Team Working
For more information or to apply please email or apply directly via this advert
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'