My client in the automotive industry have a position available to join their R&D team for an Engineer to research, develop and implement navigation algorithms and software processing systems for navigation data for post process and real-time applications, to integrate into their products. The role is involved in all aspects of navigation software development from researching algorithms and feasibility to software release. The role requires a grounding in navigation theory and good knowledge of design.
Experience & Skills:
- Good knowledge of C/ C++ programming languages
- Reasonable knowledge of algorithms and mathematical analysis
- Ability to develop software covering the full software life cycle.
- 1 year's commercial experience
- Degree level educations (Computer Science, Math or equivalent)
If you are interested in this R&D Engineer position that offers please send a copy of your latest CV
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK, as they do not offer sponsorship.
Premier are acting as an employment agency