Job Title: R&D Engineer
Salary: 35k Basic + Benefits
Established since the 1960's, my client have a proven track record in designing and manufacturing polymer engineered products for the oil & gas, shipping and naval industry sectors.
Due to growth plans, a vacancy now exists for a R&D Engineer.
- Manage and plan design and development activities specifically in relation to the maintenance and extension of Product Type Approvals including test rig design and organise the procurement.
- Full technical understanding of new and supplementary products and management services offered by the company
- Work with all Departments to introduce technical innovation for existing products and new products.
- Work with the Technical Manager as and where necessary to review customer requirements and instigate, manage and prioritise product realisation; update and input MieTrak routers on new and existing products; process changes to tooling/production methods/procedures/drawings resulting from design changes, rejects and product audits.
- Work in close liaison with Business Development, Technical, Quality, Design and Production departments to assess issues and provide manufacturing process improvements and resolutions including future development of Robotic manufacturing.
- Document and manage technical documentation. Collate and present information.
For more information, please contact Simon Cheung on or
- Research & Development
- Technical Innovation
- Product Type Approvals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job