Our client is a pioneer in the glass flake industry. They are responsible for the introduction of many innovative products to the market.
The role is based at our client's site in Leeds which is easily commutable from Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
The main purpose of the role will be designing, testing and manufacturing electronically controlled mechanical systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Mechanical fabrication, Electro Pneumatic Hydraulics Systems.
- Electronics, PLC control programming.
- Maintaining, Troubleshooting and repairing electrical/mechanical process systems in a hands on environment.
- CAD/CAM software and drafting procedures.
- Excellent prioritisation and project development skills.
- Identifying process deficiencies and developing solutions to improve those deficiencies.
- Transforming electromechanical drawings into design specifications, applying principles of engineering, thermal and fluid sciences and mathematics.
- Installing and programming computer hardware and machine software in microprocessor-based systems.
- Thyristor control of transformers.
- Fabricating mechanical, electrical, and electronic works and assemblies.
- Actively participating in fault-finding/re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure a continuous improvement of production equipment.
This is a multi-faceted role and you will be required to draw on a vast array of experience.
To succeed in this role you will have experience of refractory materials or high temperature environments/materials. You will be a multi-skilled engineer experienced in the development and maintenance of electro-mechanical process systems.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45405 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'