This company prides themselves on being able to provide a solution to each customer on a local basis and in a cost effective manner.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Support R&D staff
• Investigate new raw materials
• Create good working relationships with purchasing department and suppliers.
• Record and report test results
• Investigate complaints
• Maintain safe work practices
• Report department statistics
• Learn the skills required to develop new products
• Support customer activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Have knowledge of basic coatings technology
• A degree in chemistry would be beneficial
• Able to use MS office, including outlook, word and excel.
• Be self motivated and show the ability to learn new skills to help and improve both new and existing products.
If successful you will be joining an organisation with a long history of responding to consumers needs.
Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41033 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job