This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• Responsible for creating over 7000 invoices per annum for Self Lay admin charges
• Responsible for ensuring SAP ECC is update correctly with development plot information
• Liasing with Self Lay providers to ensure their needs are met
• Ensure all invoices are issued out within a 14 day water UK target
• Ensure compliance with licence condition C.
• Support the self lay commercial technicians at peak times by issuing vesting certificates
• Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and standards whether our client, regulatory, statutory or legal obligations
• Ensure data being entered is accurate, robust and trustworthy escalating any concerns when arising
• Ensure service levels are adhered to as well as customer expectations being met
• Investigate any data issues / complaints or discrepancies while engaging with other departments to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
• Understand and improve performance against standards set internally and by competitors
• Build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders enabling a trusting relationship
• Ensure IT systems are used appropriately and all systems are updated in a timely manner
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
• A good knowledge of how new developments work
• Experience with creating multiple quotes or invoices and a interest in working in a repetitive environment.
• Good communication skills to build strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
• Safer Better Faster awareness and experience
• Ability to Build strong trusting relationships
• Understanding of company KPI's and regulatory targets that are relevant to Developer Services
• Some knowledge of Developer Services
• A drive to deliver personal, team and company objectives as well as an ability to tackle demanding tasks
• A desire and hunger to learn.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
• A client facing attitude, but a willingness to challenge the ‘status quo'
• Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing.
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have the following capabilities:
• Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
• Good problem solving skills
• Good communication skills at all levels both internal and external stakeholders using various methods
• Ability to plan and organise well
• Can make the right decisions under pressure to enable quick results
• The ability to set expectations and standards and ensure they are understood and can be followed
• Can act decisively and positively when faced with demanding situations, resolving matters effectively and efficiently while always maintaining high levels of customer service
• Proficient in the use of IT
• Be able to constructively challenge when necessary
• Full clean UK driving licence
• Excellent level of IT skills, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint.
• Good working level of SAP knowledge
• Knowledge of the National Self Lay code of practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job