Quotations & Inside Freight Sales- Freight Forwarding
Offering a Basic Salary of upto £22000+ Benefits
Have you worked in a commercial capacity in the Freight or Shipping industry? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so we want to hear from you.
Our client is seeking to recruit a Quotations & Inside Freight Sales Executive, who will be responsible for obtaining all costing and quotations for customers from 3rd party Hauliers, Airlines & Shipping Lines for the movement of freight globally.
Contacting customers and gaining enquiries, obtaining best shipping rates and quoting customers for European Roadfreight, Seafreight and Airfreight Imports and Exports, advising of booking enquiries, liaising with Customers directly and/or via a Sales Executive, following up all quotes to gain business and asking re addition Freight traffics to increase revenue. Negotiating costing to obtain booking whilst maximising profitability and gaining the business. Being aware of competitor activity/costings and always offering outstanding customer service..
Daily Duties will include;
• Supporting the sales team in calculating freight quotations
• Negotiating with suppliers to achieve better buying rates
• Extensive existing client liaison
• Submitting and following up existing client quotations to secure orders
• Keeping a weekly log of the existing client quotations
• Raising sales correspondence
• General administrative duties
Successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following;
• Experience of working in the Freight Forwarding or Export Shipping Sales environment
• A Sales orientation
• Good numerical skills
• A strong confident telephone manner
• Enthusiastic & self motivated personality
• Good organizational skills
• Team player
• Good IT Skills including Excel
Previous experience of working in the Freight Forwarding, Airfreight, Seafreight or Roadfreight is essential for this role whether in an Inside Sales, Customer Service or operations perspective.
- Freight Forwarding
- Inside Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'