Our client, an innovative and forward thinking company based in Wakefield, is recruiting a Quotations Administrator to develop and deliver competitive and accurate quotes for customers and provide an investigation and advice role through research and fact-finding. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
Quotations Administrator - other duties:
- Producing commercially sound quotes for customers by fact-finding, liaising with colleagues and any other departments within the business
- Building and developing strong working relationships with customers with the support of the account managers
- Following up quotes to win purchase orders from customers and ensure that the specification is correct, making amendments where necessary (no sales involved)
- Keeping in touch with lapsed accounts to try and regenerate business
- Analysing costs and highlighting discrepancies, producing reports as and when required
Quotations Administrator - the person
- Ability to work on your initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Adaptable and flexible
- Good academic background, graduate level ideally
- Must be numerate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
#bagnallhopkins #BHbigten #quotationsadministratorwakefield #administratorjobswakefield