Qulafied Social Worker- Child Protection
Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection team within the Social Care industry in Surrey The Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection vacancy within Surrey will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- LAC Reviews
- Giving Evidence
- Managing a varied caseload
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Long Term Child Protection team within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- This is a role within the Social Care industry
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Surrey please contact Nicole Stewart or email in your updated CV to us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job