Qube System Administrator
Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Salary: Up to £25,000PA
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9-5:30pm
Our client is seeking a Qube System Administrator to join their existing team and help drive the business forward. The successful candidate will work under the existing Qube System Analyst to assist in the implementation of system changes and improvements for the wider business. This is a full-time role offering the ability to take ownership of projects and make a significant impact upon the company processes.
- Assist the Qube System Analyst in identifying and creating projects to improve the Qube database system and the company’s procedures.
- Provide both reactive and proactive assistance to the various teams and individuals within the business who use Qube.
- Deliver training both formally and informally to existing staff to improve the general knowledge and understanding of Qube. Production of training notes and system guides for staff where required.
- Producing bespoke reports, routines and workflows to help streamline the various departments daily workload.
- Undertake routine maintenance and updates to the system to ensure it is running at optimum level.
- Oversee the Tenant Portal element of our website, undertaking updates, assisting with registration issues and overseeing the improved web design elements.
- Previous administration experience with Qube software is essential.
- Further education in accounting or an accounting qualification is desirable.
- Minimum 3 A*-C’s at A-level or equivalent further education.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and analytical skills are necessary for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'