Position: Qube Horizon Business Analyst (Property/Real Estate)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Qube Horizon Business Analyst (Property/Real Estate) to work on an upgrade to the latest version of Qube Horizon. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background
The Role as Qube Horizon Business Analyst(Property/Real Estate)
The client is seeking to upgrade their property management system (Qube Horizon) and requires a strong Business Analyst to manage the following;
- Data extraction improvement/visualisation Facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders to:
- Gather issues and challenges currently experienced.
- Discuss, agree and document the to-be processes
- Provide input and insight into best practice
- Requirements gathering and specification skills - including standard approaches for assimilation and presentation
- Update/define roles and responsibilities within the system
- GDPR system compliance
- Oversee the process mapping of the system AS-IS & TO-BE
- Conduct requirements elicitation and prioritisation with business stakeholders and the delivery team including functional, non-functional and technical requirements
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problem domain and express complexity in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional design either using UML (UseCases, Activity/State Diagrams, Process Mapping, Work Shops)
- Stakeholder (internal/external) relationship management
- Create and manage functional specification together with creative, user experience and technical stakeholders
- Support project manager during project planning and delivery, including estimation, risk management, briefing of technical and quality assurance teams, issue resolution, client status updates and testing
The Qube Horizon Business Analyst(Property/Real Estate)Candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of Qube Horizon
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Some exposure to Agile
- Proven experience in gathering business and functional requirements through a variety of methods, interacting directly with end users and senior business stakeholders alike.
- Process mapping (AS-IS & TO-BE)
- Experience of Gap analysis, mapping the journey of data, identifying if any changes need to be made
- End to end experience of the systems project life cycle, with proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies
- Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes.
- Previous experience of delivering digital projects encompassing both website and mobile application development.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- A flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.
- Experience in writing UAT scripts and manage UAT activities
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Qube Horizon Business Analyst (Property/Real Estate) role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job