Are you looking for the next big step in your career? An opportunity to experience some of the most unique and exciting domestic construction projects out there?
Our client is a leader in the super premium residential sector, specialising in bespoke one-off properties in London and the Home Counties. Due to continued expansion they are looking to add experienced Quantity Surveyors to the team, for site based roles in central London.
As Project QS you will be responsible for budget management from inception to completion, working closely with the rest of the upper management team. The role will suit those with excellent attention to detail and a focused and problem solving mind to fulfil the needs of demanding project designs and clients.
Role / Responsibilities
- Taking budget responsibility for a large super premium project.
- Sub-contractor procurement
- Prepare monthly cost reports
- Pricing and submitting variations/ alterations
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Final accounts
- Experience with high end residential projects (essential)
- Experience with procurement of high specifications materials & working with artisanal suppliers
- Strong understanding of expected standards in the sector.
- Excellent time-keeping, and working to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to contribute to team meetings
- Effective personal organisational skills
- Able to adjust personal style to suit varying situations
To apply please submit your full CV via the portal.
We aim to respond to all applicants within two working day. Sometimes due to the volume of applications for certain roles this is not possible. If you do not hear back in this time please contact the London office.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'