Quantity Surveyor - Build - Main Contractor - Commercial / Residential / Leisure Sector Projects - £45,000 - 50,000 + Bonus, Car allowance, Package
About the Client
A Manchester based Design & Build Contractor who deliver projects in the Leisure, Commercial, Residential and Education sectors throughout the North West. They have an excellent reputation in their field, with long standing relationships with key clients and consultants. A repeat business contractor providing a best in class service to its customers.
They possess a strong company culture, which is built around key values which run throughout the business which include honesty, integrity, and passion; driven to be the best at what they do.
About the Role
Based at the head office in Greater Manchester, with site visits as appropriate; the client also allows an element of working from home if that suits the candidate.
You will be expected to carry out the QS role for two design & build projects concurrently, working with a close knit team of people reporting to a Commercial Manager & Project Director.
Projects are new-build or complex refurbishments or conversions, and contract sums generally range between £1m to £7m and are design & build contracts.
QS Role includes:-
- Control of cost and value
- Subcontractor procurement, payment and management
- Variations and Final Account
- Monthly management reporting
- Protection of the company's commercial interests
- Working closely with the project team to enable project delivery/success
A full and thorough role & responsibilities spec available upon successful pre registration.
What you Need to Succeed
- Educated to a Degree level in Quantity Surveying & Commercial Management
- Experience in working on multiple schemes concurrently
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to work as part of an ambitious and successful team
- Committed, Passionate, Friendly, and Together.
- The ability to provide effective Commercial leadership.
- A good communicator.
- Excellent IT skills.
- An aptitude for continued professional development.
- Smart, bright, sharp with a positive attitude to problem solving.
- Experience and track record of carrying out a similar role.
What You'll get in Return
- Competitive salary package including flexible working, bonus scheme, car allowance etc
- Career progression opportunity.
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality
- Quantity Surveyor - New Build - Leisure - Education - Commercial - Design and Build
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'