Halo Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor (M&E) for our client based in Southampton.
You will be:
- Accountable for profitability and performance for the projects in your control
- Manage all commercial and surveying activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of my client
- Implement the agreed project strategic plan to achieve the current and future agreed performance targets, minimising risk of exposure
- Manage the surveying activities you are assigned on a daily basis, and as such, be accountable to the Commercial Director for their performance
- Manage the projects you are assigned on a daily basis, and as such, be accountable to the Lead Managing Surveyor for their performance
- Ensure that all commercial activities are delivered to the agreed time/cost/service/specification, presentation and quality
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure that good business practice is achieved and that the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged
- Full compliance with commercial team daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly and general responsibilities
You will have:
- Construction Industry Experience
- Worked on projects from £500k - £12m
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'