Job Title- Quantity Surveyor - Must have structural steel experience
Location- East Midlands
Salary - £40000-50000
Our client specialises in the design, build and management of structural steelwork Projects, predominantly in the East midlands. They now seek an additional QS to join their team and they offer a very competitive salary for the right candidate, negotiable dependent upon experience.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects as well as a healthy pipeline on major projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Undertaking cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally some experience in quantity surveying for Construction projects and more specifically metalwork/steel
- Excellent people skills
- Commercially aware
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- steel works
- structural steel
- Quantity surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'