A luxury residential construction firm that specialise in fitout & refurbishment, are seeking a talented Quantity Surveyor to join them in their forward-thinking construction team in Chelsea.
The Quantity Surveyor’s role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the day to day management of luxury high end residential projects across London, predominantly focusing on – feasibility studies, budget, tender documentation, evaluations and project coordination.
The Quantity Surveyor will also be responsible for tender packages, proposals and negotiation with suppliers.
The Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveyor should have experience working within high end residential for a similar contractor/developer. You should be keen with a ‘get stuff done’ attitude and have a passion for the luxury residential market.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must be/have:
- Must have Fitout/Refurbishment experience on High End Residential projects.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience on high end residential projects
- Strong academic Quantity Surveying background with a minimum of 2:1
- Understand current building planning procedures and construction legislations
In Return for the Quantity Surveyor?
- Private Health
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great training, progression and working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Owen Daniels.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Residential / Developer / London
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'