To £45K plus excellent benefits package
Our client is looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to grow with the business in its home markets and abroad.
The company is the largest independent owner and manager of telecoms assets in the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands, and has long-term partnership arrangements with many of its customers. The business is well-funded, fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial.
Role and responsibilities:
As the Quantity Surveyor, you be working alongside an existing team to service the requirements of a number of customers and internal stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery and Senior Project Manager (Commercial), experience of Final Account agreements, production of Bill of Quantities and a thorough and demonstrable knowledge of MS Excel, data analysis and reporting are essential.
You will have recent telecoms experience, ideally in relation to CTIL accounts but this is not essential.
The role requires:
- Experience within the Telecoms Industry, particularly with CTIL FA process
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of working with MS Excel - including an intermediate level ability of working with and manipulating data and generating reports.
- A strong eye for detail, ability to follow process and a methodical nature
- A good organiser with good communication skills that can build relationships internally and across suppliers and customers
- Customer driven individual focused on managing quality outcomes within target timescales
- Ability and confidence to act as the central point of contact for the internal staff
- Ability to prioritise and balance long term projects within a fast paced environment
- Up to 10% of salary payable as performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Death in service
- 9% contribution to pension if you pay minimum 5%
- Quantity Surveying
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'