If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of largest construction consultancies in the World that will propel your career to the next level, then this opportunity is for you.
Conrad Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner to the industry's leading firms and we work hard with our clients to ensure together, we can offer you the best vacancies in the market; if you read on you will find this vacancy is just that.
My client is looking for a recently Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their successful cost consultancy department.
You will get fantastic project exposure, working on some of the biggest projects within Scotland.
This role would suit someone who seeks more variety in their workload than just public sector frameworks. Projects will range from but limited to Residential, Stadia, Commercial Real Estate, Hotels, Education and Affordable Housing.
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS). My client would also consider your application if you are at an advanced stage of your APC.
- At least 3-5 years postgraduate experience with provable technical delivery experience
- Experience with cost planning, value engineering, preparing tenders, billing
On offer for the Quantity Surveyor
- A starting salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Project exposure over a variety of sectors
- Gym Subsidy
- Professional Subscriptions
What happens next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'