REED Property & Construction are currently working on a fantastic vacancy for a Quantity Surveyor to join a business experiencing a severe period of growth.
This position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work alongside some of the biggest names in British business acting as either QS for fit-out or principle contractor jobs.
As well as a generous salary, there is also a car allowance on offer for the successful candidate.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will mainly be responsible for the commercial control of various main and sub-contract packages. This will be possible through demonstration of your expertise for controlling all surveying aspects of contracts. Other duties of the role will include, but not be limited to –
- Contributing to projects being delivered on time and within budget
- Managing costs effectively and maximising all income
- Attending site survey and scope of work meetings
- Commercial management of subcontractors
- Negotiation of final accounts
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Prepare and present project cost reports
- Procurement of subcontractors
We are looking for candidates with the following –
- At least three years Quantity Surveying experience within a construction environment
- Degree related to Quantity Surveying (Highly desirable)
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Experience of working with fit-out projects
- Experience of working with a main contractor
If you, or anyone you know would be suited to this role, please forward your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and notice period to . If applying directly by e-mail, please ensure you answer all of the qualifying questions listed below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'