The following job is no longer available:
Duration - Up until October 2020
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:45
Day rate: Up to a £400 per day depending on experience
Act as a project quantity surveyor protecting the commercial interests of the business at site level. Control the commercial functions at project commencement from procurement through to construction and to advise of contractual conditions of precedence.
- Commercial reporting including forecasting
- Assisting in estimating and procurement
- Manage client interface
- Risk management including change control and WIP management
- Contract Administration
- Payment and debt management
- Scheme closures
- Attend internal and external (Client) meetings
- Value maximisation
- Cost reduction
- Civil Engineering / Utility work experience
- Team work
- Contractual knowledge
- Verbal and written communication along with good negotiation skills
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to multitask and works well under pressure
- IT Literate including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good problem solver
- Time management
- HNC or above in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Experience in the construction industry.
- Experienced with scheme finance and commercial management.
- A driving licence is essential.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- MRICS or MCIOB
- Experience in the utility construction industry with a complete understanding of gas, water and electric distribution infrastructures.
If you are available immediately then please apply or call Adam Young on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'