We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Poole. Having been established for almost 40 years, our client have grown steadily and possess a proven track record of success. They now undertake multi-million pound projects across a variety of sectors, from marine work with the RNLI to working with local commercial clients such as Breweries. As a result, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a small professional practice where they will be truly valued.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Cost Estimating
- Risk Management
- Project Financial Control & Reporting
- Employers Agent Duties/ Contract Administration
- Procurement & Tendering
- Further duties to be discussed as required
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS Accredited Degree
- Member of the RICS
- Experience across the whole discipline of Quantity Surveying
- Experience of completing Quantity Take-offs
- Familiar with the PQS environment
- Strong IT, communication and numerate skills
- Keen to develop and grow with the company
- Based local to Poole but willing to travel to sites as required
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary up to circa £48K (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Other company benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'