Our client a Construction Logistics, Scaffolding and Site Security specialist, with a turnover of £40 million and 600 employees, based in Canary Wharf are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their existing team. The Quantity Surveyor will be working on sites throughout London being based from head office primarily with site visits on occasion. Duties will involve, looking after the financial aspects of the project along with various other quantity surveying duties.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Working for a construction logistics specialist
- Primarily working from head office with site visits throughout London
- Company turn-over of £40 million and 600 employees
- Working among a team of Quantity Surveyors headed up by the Commercial Manager
- Completing a range of Quantity Surveying duties
- Further duties can be discussed
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2-3 years Quantity Surveying experience with a Main Contractor, Civils Contractor or Sub-Contractor
- Good Tenure
- Must be willing to travel to sites
- Must be within commuting distance of London
- Must be willing to work among a commercial team
- Looking for a long term role
- Ideally degree qualified within Quantity Surveying or Similar discipline
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary- up to £60k (DOE)
- Development and Progression
- Further benefits to be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'