I am currently working with a leading company within the civil engineering industry; they are actively seeking a suitable Quantity Surveyor to join their team. This company offer a comprehensive service to the Civil Engineering industry with the ability to design and manufacture a vast range of concrete products. Location wise the company are based close to Newark-on-Trent.
This company are seeking a Quantity Surveyor due to continued growth and expansion. It is imperative the successful individual holds previous experience within the Civil Engineering industry. A Quantity Surveyor who possesses any knowledge of concrete products would really be able to hit the ground running within the company.
The role will be office based with the occasional site visit required. It is expected that the successful individual will have held previous experience within a Quantity Surveyor or AQS role and would have demonstrated strong tenure throughout their career. This individual will work under the Managing Surveyor and have the opportunity to progress within the company.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Experience of NEC contracts / supply agreements
- Attend site as and when required
- Review and monitor all procurement as well as confirming subcontractor budgets
- Evaluating quotations
- Additional duties to be discussed at interview stage
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying related qualification
- Knowledge of NEC and JCT forms of contract
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated and driven individual that can work well under pressure
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'