We have a new opportunity for a Quantity surveyor to join a highly reputable contractor on a permanent basis in North West England. Our client is an expanding business with an increasing presence in the water industry across the UK. They are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join there expanding team covering a large area of Northern England and Wales.
The key roles and responsibilities for this role include:
- Receiving, processing and submitting framework and bespoke pricing schedules and tenders.
- Managing commercial aspects of ongoing projects and assisting with the company's month-end accounting processes.
- Travel between sites across the North of England and Wales, from the office base.
- Maintain order book turnover and gross margin projections.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Experience of working to NEC frameworks and JCT experience will be considered.
- Good understanding of civil engineering and wider construction experience would be an advantage.
- Strong negotiation and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication to all levels of the business including external clients.
- Good organisational skills
- Full driving licence
Our client offer numerous benefits including a competitive salary, generous reward schemes and a company car or car allowance.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Louise Dalton-Brown on or email louise.dalton-brown @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14528. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"