Job Title - Quantity Surveyor
Package - Up to £40,000
Location - Grantham
Reference Number - QSCR
We are currently searching for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, for our client a highly successful design and build, regional contractor that has experienced steady growth in recent times. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Managing site development and the attainment of targets by conducting commercial cost appraisals and viability/feasibility analysis, managing sub-contractors, materials and goods, preparing and monitoring site costs and budgets and ensuring site set-up health and safety.
- Carrying out accurate build cost assessments, maintain budget control throughout development; and manage cost overruns within tolerance levels.
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
- Undertaking accurate viability/feasibility studies to support decision-making in site acquisition and development.
- Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions.
- Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity.
- Using a payments system for the payment of sub-contractors and the supply of goods and materials in line with Group policy and procedures.
- Promoting and acting in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- Bsc in Commercial Management
- HND and or HNC
For further details on this role, please contact Chris Rolling at Linsco on
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- health and safety
- computer literate
- first aid
- Quantity surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"