Quantity Surveyor - Developer - Major RC Frame Scheme
I'm looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join this award-winning house builder that operate across the UK. The specific requirement would be for a switched on, experienced Quantity Surveyor to join this successfully expanding commercial team in Brentwood, Essex.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be looking after two RC frame projects in Hackney (130 units - £30m) and Walthamstow (436 units - £43m).
- Excellent progression opportunities into more of a Senior role
- The chance to join a developer with an impressive win rate of London's largest projects
- World class training and exposure on residential projects that range from £30m+
What's essential for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum 4 years' post grad experience
- Previous longevity in a successful house builder
- Construction related degree
- Track record of successful procurement
- RC frame experience
Salary for Quantity Surveyor:
- £55,000 - £60,000
- Car or Travel Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Generous Bonus
If you are a Quantity Surveyor and interested in the role advertised by myself and keen to know more information, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Developer
- Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job