Our client is a large building company which has a focus on many different sectors in and around the South-East. Due to continued expansion, they require a Quantity Surveyor to join the team to support the continued financial management of their projects.
You'll be responsible for the financial management of a range of social housing refurbishment work across their geographical area, working closely with well-known housing associations and local authorities.
- Preparing detailed breakdown of build costs for each stage of work
- Compiling sub-contract orders, and their subsequent issuing to contractors
- Carry out cost and value reconciliation on all items
- Oversee spend on in-house labour allocation, and material procurement
- Prepare Cost Value Comparison (Profit & Loss) notes
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience working on social housing schemes or within general contracting.
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.