This is a full time permanent role with a salary of up to £50,000
- Minimum HNC or equivalent
- MUST have CSCS card
- Minimum of 5 years working in the construction industry
- To develop and support the junior team on various projects
- To have a good understanding of the Health, Safety and Environmental law relating to the Facilities business.
- Use financial models including Cashflow.
- Identify, manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
If you are interested in this role and would like some more details please either apply online, email or call Clodagh on
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
- Quantity Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job