A unique opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a successful main contractor operating across London and the South East. They seek a switched on, motivated Quantity Surveyor to join the expanding team in North London.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
- Procure sub-contractors and suppliers in line with contract specification
- Prepare and issue sub-contract documentation
- Prepare, submit and agree main contract valuations, prepare commercial reports for review in a timely fashion
- Ensure accurate commercial records are maintained of onsite activities.
- Mentor graduate and assistant surveyors
- Understand the construction process and provide value engineering opportunities
- Attending mid-tender meetings with client / professional team and carry out site surveys/visits as required
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Main Contractor experience - residential projects
- Ability to work closely with management
- Basic understanding of Health and Safety
- General contracting work experience.
Location: Crouch End
Projects: Design and Build
Sectors: Residential, Social Housing
Values: £2m £5m
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Pension + 25 days holiday + Excellent career prospects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, then please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor/Residential/Main Contractor/Crouch End/Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job