My client, a specialist in bespoke fit-outs, joinery and manufacturing, are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Trafford Park on a permanent basis.
This role involves technical challenges including providing a high level of service through client focused practice. You will be undertaking surveys for some of the world's most famous brand names.
- Perform weekly project reviews and with directors as requested
- Undertake risk, value management and cost control
- Analyse and prepare tenders
- Build and maintain close relationships with the Contract Management teams
- Submitting and negotiating final accounts
- Preparing estimates of quantities
- Attending project de-brief meetings
- Validating applications from sub-contractors
- Must hold experience working in a similar role
- Must be able to commute as this role involves various projects and travel is necessary - a company car will be provided
- Must have excellent communication skills across all levels of staff and management
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear understanding of interior and exterior site fit-out, with attention to detail and with an eye for a high standard of finish essential.
Negotiable depending on experience + company car, private healthcare, etc.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please do not hesitate in applying by sending your CV through to our office, we have a wide range of Quantity Surveyor opportunities across the region.
- Contract Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Project Estimation