Project Quantity Surveyor
A modern, young, and talented Quantity Surveying consultancy in Central London are seeking a client facing and professional Project Quantity Surveyor.
The Project Surveyors Role
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be part of the Cost Management team who work alongside high end and renowned clients across London and the Globe.
The consultancy provides specialist APC support and continuous training and development, with detailed career plans, tailored to the individual Quantity Surveyor.
On a daily basis, the successful Quantity Surveyor will provide both pre and post contract roles on a range of residential, commercial, and fit out projects.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Support to achieve career goals;
- Career plan mapped out every step of the way;
- Market leading APC graduate development programme;
- Clear route to Partnership level opportunities;
- Performance related bonus / profit share;
- High staff retention rate and a wide range of sports and social activities (including annual conference);
- Pension contributions.
If you are Quantity Surveyor based in (or within commutable distance of) London and seeking a new role then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Central London / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Residential / Commercial / PQS / MRICS / Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor / Central London / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Residential / Commercial / PQS / MRICS / Senior Quantity Surveyor