Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with strong estimating knowledge? You must have a Civil Engineer or Groundworks background.
Responsibilities to include:
- Interim valuations on existing contracts
- Pre pricing of variations- liaise with Client and Clients QS
- Liaise with Contact Managers/Foreman
- Work under own initiative
- Preparation and agreeing final accounts
- Preparation of cost value reports
- Prepare cash flow forecasts.
- A comprehensive level of commercial experience preferably with a civil engineering organisation
- BSc or HND in quantity surveying
- Self-motivated and confident
- Financially astute
- Good communication skills
- A good decision maker who copes under pressure
- "quantity surveyor" "qs" "civil" "engineering"