West Ferry, London
Purpose of the Job
Provide commercial support to the project sub-team and wider commercial team where necessary.
Position in the Organisation
This post forms part of the commercial team
Reports to the Project QS/Commercial Manager
Network & Links
Commercial team, suppliers/subcontractors and the client.
• Subcontract management
• Sub-contract payments
• Cashflow management
• Contractual correspondence
• Change Management assessment and agreement with the client
• Procurement and administration of subcontracts
• Supplier Liaison
• Budget preparations and associated analysis
• Liaise with the commercial team, supply chain and the project team in order to fulfil the duties aforementioned.
• BSc./MSc. Quantity Surveying or similar RICS accredited degree (Second Class or Higher)
Knowledge / Experience
• Good Knowledge of key considerations for UK Civil/Rail contractors
• Experience in a contracting environment
• Good Knowledge and working experience of NEC contracts
Behavioural and Technical Skills / Competencies
• IT literate, proficient in the use of Excel
• Ability to work in a wide team and complex environment
• RICS Chartership or working towards it
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job