A forward-thinking Main Contractor based near Liverpool Street have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team and increasedproject demands.
Due to the current nature of the business, there is scope to naturally progress into Senior Positions alongside company growth.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Projects: New-Build, Refurbishment, Fit-Out
Sectors: Commercial, Hotel, Residential, Liesure, Schools, Industrial
Values: £500k - £10m
- Procure sub-contractors and suppliers in line with contract specification
- Prepare, submit and agree main contract valuations, prepare commercial reports for review in a timely fashion
- Ensure accurate commercial records are maintained of onsite activities.
- Mentor graduate and assistant surveyors
- Understand the construction process and provide value engineering opportunities
- Attending mid-tender meetings with client / professional team and carry out site surveys/visits as required
- Minimum 6 years' experience
- Main Contractor experience - multimillion pound projects
- Ability to work closely with management
- Basic understanding of Health and Safety
- Detailed knowledge of relevant contract conditions
- £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, then please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor/ Assistant Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor/ London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job