Developer - Residential - Project Quantity Surveyor - Southall
A prestigious London based developer have an urgent requirement for a Quantity Surveyor (Project Level) to join them on a major development of theirs in Southall, West London.
The Project Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a 2-year RC frame scheme that consists of 170 units making up 1,2 and 3-bedroom apartments with a build value of £40m.
This developer is a truly outstanding company to work for who pride themselves with their staff retention rate and will not only provide you with the tools, but also the environment to grow to the best of your potential.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must have:
- 5 years' experience post qualification
- No jumps from role to role
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Previous experience running residential projects for a developer or main contractor
- Drivers licence essential
Salary for Quantity Surveyor:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car or Travel Allowance
- Generous Bonus'
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / Southall / House Builder
- Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / West London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job