Developer - New Build - Residential - Quantity Surveyor - East London
Project Values: £15m - £200m
A well-recognised and publicly praised House Builder / Developer are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on major residential developments of 2,3,4, and 5-bedroom high rise apartments and houses across East London.
A great time for the Quantity Surveyor to come in and make an impact to the organisation whilst receiving world class training as this developer is known to have one of the most successful development and progression structures in the market.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Salary for Quantity Surveyor:
£40,000 - £55,000 - Car/Allowance, Pension, Bonus, and Healthcare
The successful Quantity Surveyor must have:
- Minimum 4 years' post grad experience
- Previous experience working in similar residential projects
- No jumps from role to role
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
If you are interested in the role advertised by myself and are keen to know more information, or you are a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / House Builder
- Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / House Builder