Our client is a well-established Main Contractor that has been around for over 30 years and is based in West Sussex. Their works include Residential, Commercial, Education, Ecclesiastical and Healthcare with project values up to £2.5M. The company's ethos is based upon quality and client satisfaction, resulting in them having a desirable reputation in New Build, Refurbishment, Alterations and Maintenance.
Now looking to add a skilled Quantity Surveyor to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience within the public and private sectors working on projects values of £1K - £2.5M and will posses a degree in Quantity Surveying. Duties & responsibilities of the role include:
* Preparing the client applications, variation accounts, procurement schedule, warranty tracking and maintaining procurement
* Assembling sub-contract orders
* Preparation and submission of tender packages
* Attending regular meetings with the client and also design team
* Knowledge of pre-construction reviewing contract, design and cost plan budgets
* Experience of formulating bill of quantities from drawings and specification, including groundworks to finishes
* Performing site measurements and valuations alongside subcontractor request, containing issues of payment and withholding notices.
If you feel that this position matches your skillset and experience then it would be great to hear from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.