My client is currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to be based from their offices near Crawley. This is an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a specialist electrical contractor. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working within the high voltage electrification systems and the rail division. The QS will be working closely with Network Rail personnel and other rail industry contractors.
The Quantity Surveyor should be educated to degree level or similar within commercial management or Quantity Surveying. A strong background within a similar position would be ideal along with good experience within rail projects. There will be requirements within the position to mentor a junior level commercial individual so positive communication skills will be required. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be expected to attend site visits however this will only be once a week.
The company will offer a Quantity Surveyor the opportunity for major progression along with career stability. Staff turnover is very low within the company so an individual who is committed will be rewarded with a stimulating environment and recognition.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Assist with the management of projects
- Preparing tender and contract documents this will include bills of quantities.
- Work alongside Network Rail and other Rail industry contractors
- Analysis of tenders received
- Recommendation of suppliers and sub-contractors
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Industry related degree
- Proven background within Quantity Surveying
- Experience and strong understanding of the rail sector
- Positive communication skills
- Within close proximity of Crawley
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary up to 60K
- Package to be discussed at interview stage (competitive)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job