IWA is an exciting, luxury design & build company based in London. We are a terrific place to work with great clients, colleagues, skills development and a fantastic reputation as a high-end residential design and build a company. We are growing really fast and are full of opportunities! Our fun and dynamic office of 30 is made up of a team of enthusiastic Architects, Interior Designers, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers; that work closely with the build team of around 80 contractors.
We are a different kind of design and build company: one that listens to client needs, values innovation and solves individual problems with brilliant simplicity. At IWA you'll have a direct impact fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions but, we want to see your ideas in action too. We hire great people and then trust them to be great. Keyword: Trust!
We live our values and we value our people. Just to name a few of the many great perks you'll find:
- Our culture is vibrant and unique; our office is open, collaborative and playful.
- Skill and career development workshops
- Fun, flexibility, medical insurance, ..... and much more.
We know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it's your choice how you'll make IWA a great place for you to work.
Are you the go-to person on project management support? Do you love solving the deepest problems? Are you interested in working for a Design & Build Firm where both the contractors and designers collaborate together to create a beautiful, excellent finished final product?We're looking for a qualified Quantity Surveyor, with a minimum of 2 years’ luxury residential experience to join us and be part of a growing team that has one goal: Making our clients happy!
- Understanding of current UK building planning procedures, building regulations and construction legislation is advantageous
- Have a good knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrate a strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills essential
- Keen drive for urgency and a "get stuff done" attitude.
- Passion, curiosity, energy, humour, guts!
- Job Costing
- Project Management