A leading main contractor with an established and highly successful utility division are seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on their AMP 6 framework in Hertfordshire.
The framework has almost four years to run and the potential for extension beyond 2020
Reporting to the Commercial Manager and working along side the Contracts Manager on the framework the focus of the role will be to endues cost and value information are collected and accurately reported for both internal and client requirements
- Production of information for monthly Cost value reconciliation
- Cost & Value Analysis (Weekly & Monthly by Cost Type and workstream)
- Production of subcontractor accruals and balances reports on a monthly basis
- Maintain liability sheet to ensure subcontractor costs are as accurate as possible
- Materials / Stock control and cost / Value reporting
- Provide commercial support for tendered projects including subcontract analysis, quantities take offs , and pricing works from first principles
- Validation of internal costs
- Analyse of application for payment information
- Produce and monitor KPI information
- Management of measurement dispute process with client
Applicants will be educated to degree level and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of commercial success working on utility or civil engineering frameworks or projects under NEC conditions. Contract and permanent applicants will be equally considered.