Quantity Surveyor - Highways - Hertfordshire - £30K - 40K + Package !
Are you in a role where you can't see a future? Maybe you want to work for someone who really wants to invest their time and money in you and your career. I have the opportunity for you to work on a major highways project that will not only give you amazing exposure but you'll be working for a company who really values and supports you!
My client, a great regional contractor who turnover circa £200m a year in their infrastructure division alone are giving you the chance to avoid that tiresome London commute and join their team based in Hertfordshire.
Not only will you gain experience working for arguably one of the busiest contractors around right now. My client's training is up there with the best and enables you to gain extensive exposure on a number of projects where there is guaranteed work for the next few years.
What's in it for you?
- You will be working for a reputable regional contractor who turnover £200m a year in their infrastructure division alone.
- Exposure on a multi-million pound project
- A really enjoyable team environment and culture
- All travel expenses paid, from the moment you leave your front door
- Support with your RICS/APC if desired
Principal Duties & Accountabilities (not limited to):
- Commercial reporting
- The preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment
- The preparation of Cost Reports to the Client
- The preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules.
- The administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts
- Contract administration, including change management and maintaining associated registers.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar / Equivalent HND
- Experience working for a civil / rail main contractor is desirable
- 4-5 years experience
- NEC Form of Contract experience
- Highways experience (DESIRABLE)
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Quantity Surveyor
- Top Tier Main Contractor