My client is recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their established roofing contractor based near Oxford. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on a range of projects including Educational, Commercial and Leisure offering metal cladding and roofing, single ply membranes, facades and architectural panels. The value of these projects ranges from 250K up to 1.5 million.
The company have grown rapidly and solidified themselves in the industry by building long term relationships through their work. The work will mainly be carried out in London and the home counties so the successful Quantity Surveyor will ideally be living in or around London. The company consist of over 10 members of staff which means that if successful you will join a tight knit team where each individual is not just a number.
This role offers a Quantity Surveyor the fantastic opportunity to showcase their abilities with the chance to work on a range of exciting projects that will be completed to a high level. In order to successfully liaise with clients and colleagues effectively strong communication skills will be required.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Provide cost control to maximise profits
- Ensure work packages are valued correctly
- Identifying and responding to commercial risks
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed reports
- Other Quantity Surveying duties as required
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Experience being a Quantity Surveyor
- Full UK Driving licence
- Strong communication skills
- Experience within roofing projects is desirable
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary is 30K to 40K
- Company benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy